Real Time Inventory Adjustment
- J-UPC allows:
- Adjust inventory count directly from your smart device.
- With simple item id entry or scan.
- Full transaction history for all items.
- See movement in/out of inventory and more.
Add notes re: unknown items for later action.
- Just like a post-it note, you have the ability to jot down notes on an unmarked tire or other item.
- With J-UPC you avoid having to read illegible handwriting and no notes are accidentally tossed.
- After figuring out what an unmarked item is you can add it directly to inventory from the system.
- Key difference between J-UPC and classical inventory
- a. J-UPC directly modifies inventory live - right as you scan the item.
- Directly editing inventory in one step.
- b. Classical inventory scanning method is a multistep process.
- 1. You scan all items.
- 2. You download scan data onto your pc.
- 3. You have your pc upload data to your system.
- 4. Your system coordinates count adjustments with your inventory.
- Which is no longer is the same as it was when you scanned the item.
- Plus, J-UPC eliminates the need to tie up your capital
in a single use hardware scan device.
- J-UPC is opened on staff smart device.
- Bin and a Manufacturer Item ID, UPC, or EAN are typed in or scanned.
- J-UPC returns item info from inventory.
- If the item is not in your inventory, it can be automatically added from J-Library.
- Adjust the quantity to the correct amount of items or simply add the quantity to the amount on hand.
- After confirming the right amount your inventory will automatically be adjusted.