- How to be Successful in Planning and
Implementing a Computer System
- (NTDRA Seminar 11 - 1996)
From the 63rd NDTRA annual convention and trade show, held in St. Louis MO.
It gives tire/service dealers a logical step by step approach to deciding on the right
computer system for their needs
- Buy automation that fits your specific
- (Tire Review 09 - 1989)
Buy automation that fits your specific needs This article was written and published in the Tire
Review Sourcebook in September 1989. The article defines the various types of tire company
computer system shoppers.
- Finding the best computer system for your
- (NTDRA Dealer News 10 - 1988)
This article was written and published in NTDRA Dealer News in October 1988 A simple
step-by-step procedure to follow in planning for your system purchase.
- Computerizing Your Tire Dealership: A Step-by-Step
- (NTDRA Seminar 11 - 1988)
Computerizing Your Tire Dealership, a Step-by-Step Approach. This article was written as a guide for
those tire dealers who were interested in computerizing, to give them a solid basis from which to
start to evaluate the different systems available to them.
- Answers to frequently asked computer system
- (Modern Tire Dealer 07 - 1984)
How much, how long and why? This article was written and published in Modern Tire Dealer in
July 1984. Questions and Responses from Tire Dealers after computer support seminars at state and
national tire dealer meetings
- Computer Myths and Truths
- (NTDRA Seminar 11 - 1983)
This article was written as a handout for a seminar given at the NTDRA 1983 convention in St. Louis,
Gives a list of the logical steps to follow to decide on the right computer system for your
Lists the common computer myths — what the salesman won’t tell you.
- Modern Tire Dealer Articles 2011
- JMK has introduced secure and compliant Web-based payment processing integrated into the
- Modern Tire Dealer Articles 2009
- JMK introduces a Web-based, integrated Document Imaging
Service application designed to automatically index, scan and save all documents associated with
the original sales order
- Tire Business November 23, 2009
- Clutter killer software helps eliminate storing invoices
- Hunter Integration November 2, 2021
- HUNTER ENGINEERING INTEGRATES ALIGNMENT AND SHOP MANAGEMENT