- Take pictures and include images on report.
Visualizes to customer the services they need.
- Predefine services and comments.
Reduce tech data entry time.
- Customizable inspection report templates to match your shop's needs.
- Minimize time on paperwork and maximize time creating revenue.
Integration with Tire//SMART
Point of Sale
- Scan VIN to quickly find work order.
- Continue from a work order on the system.
Modify the work order as vehicle is serviced.
- Add completed inspection to work order.
- View and modify completed inspections anytime from any device.
Instant recall at customer's request.
Print / Edit / Process / Void the inspection.
- Full two-way data coordination with system order.
- So as to edit and consummate the DVI directly from the tablet or Point of Salescreen.
- Option to access DVI from sales counter directly for edit and/or process.
- Send completed inspection reports to customer.
Through email or text in mobile friendly view.
Two way texting/email allows clear communication with customer.
- Send follow-up text/email after service confirm customer satisfaction.
- Automated Text Messaging.
- Hunter Engineering Company
Show all past alignments done on vehicle in visual image.
- Pulls MOTOR data to autogenerate useful maintenance information.
- Shows maintenance for customer's vehicle at mileage milestones.
Check-in & Delivery
- Accept deliveries from any device with internet connection.
- Add the items right to inventory.
- Capture signature and retain it for later proof of receipt.
- Text/Email the completed proof of delivery.
- See demo video here.
Some of the other
Scan DOT numbers and license plates to add them to work order (powered by Anyline).
- Edit and consummate the inspection directly from the tablet or the Point of Sale screen.
- Shop Schedule screen access right from tablet.
- View all scheduled appointments for the day/week/month and plan accordingly.
- Edit and view order, vehicle, customer, and A/R account comments.
- Record tire health pressure and wear.
- Scan VIN or key tag to quickly find work order.
Full Feature List
1. Customizable inspection templates
a. These inspection reports can include tire health history and InstallerIDs.
b. Allows for the status of each item, item specific comments and pictures.
Pictures can be annotated to highlight important areas.
c. Inspection reports can be saved, previewed, deleted prior to finalizing.
2. Access from POS screen allows for editing, previewing and printing inspection reports directly from the JMK System.
3. A built in barcode scanner allows for the technician to scan a barcode and input a VIN.
- Create a work order right from the tablet off of a VIN scan.
4. Customizable Tire Health Screen including psi, tire wear and tread depth information
5. Full synchronization with the JMK application.
a. Orders created with the JMK application will be viewable and editable on the tablet instantaneously.
b. Finalized and saved inspection reports are visible from the JMK application using the R link on the respective oe order screen. These can be viewed and displayed or printed.
c. A shop schedule tab allows the technician to view upcoming appointments as well as open an order without having to manually enter the order number.
6. SMS and Email Functionality.
a. Texts and emails can be sent to the customer on the order through the tablet at any time.
b. Texts and emails can also be sent through the JMK application using the R screen.
c. Past message history available on the tablet.
d. Any return messages are sent to a site specified email address which they can then open a web-app to view all past message history and respond to messages.
7. Maintenance practices, fluid history and vehicle information are all available within an order.
8. Comments can be added to an order.