Digital storage of original sales invoices
and related doc for easy recall
- Scan original invoice and/or work order with special JMK barcode and view it later with one click
off of the JMK system.
- Follow original document with supporting documents (as many as
desired like handwritten service tickets, parts receipts, etc).
- System will automatically store and index document groups for later
recall using embedded bar code and OCR technologies.
- J-Doc invoices show who signed for them. They are not a recreation of the invoice but a digital
image of the actual doc.
- Help to make the next sale by building on detailed information from
- One click J-Doc image access, from multiple points throughout the system
Vendor delivery receipt scan for automated inventory item update
- Automated Receipt Entry: from scan/pdf/csv of packing list/invoice.
- Scan and load a vendor's delivery item data, directly into the JMK point of sale system inventory
- For NA / PR / GV: Automated transfer of document image directly into the JMK system
without printing the original document.
- Reduces entry errors in item identification, quantity, and purchase cost.
- Eliminates the tedious—but crucial—manual data entry process.
Save your staff time
- Elimination of storage of boxes of paper, staff time to file documents, hunting for the original
copy, and staff time to load received stock packing list into system.
- Data stored off location. No data backup or extra components needed except for the scanner and